– This nickel-plated XLR microphone cable is the sensible choice for interconnecting microphones, studio equipment, or stage lighting. This full-featured cable has a soft PVC jacket for easy use and storage. Sturdy metal connectors have nickel-plated contacts to reduce oxidation and reinforcing screws to maintain cable integrity and support the weight of a microphone.
● This pro-grade XLR cable is designed for microphone or other professional recording, mixing, and lighting equipment with the 3Pin XLR connectors.
● Convenient and cost-effective microphone cable provides spare or replacement XLR cables (male to female) to use on a set of microphones or on different systems.
● Balanced audio cable with soft PVC jacket is constructed with heavy 16 AWG oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for delivering pristine sound.
● Copper braided shielding provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise.
● Polyethylene insulation improves high frequency response.
● Compatible with equipments with 3Pin XLR connectors such as shotgun microphones, studio harmonizers, mixing boards, patch bays, preamps, speaker systems, stage lighting and more.
● Connector 1: 3Pin XLR male
● Connector 2: 3Pin XLR female