- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs. Each mono input also features a balanced line input on a ¼ inch connector
Premium 12-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs
Got a solo gig at the local coffee shop? Need to make a quick public announcement? Simple sound calls for the simply superb XENYX 1202, the Behringer mixer with everything you need to give an intimate setting incredible sound. The ultra-compact XENYX 1202 mixer’s 12 Inputs (4 mic, 4 stereo) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to the 4 studio-grade, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical ‘British’ channel EQ.
– Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer.
– 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps.
– Neo-classic ‘British’ 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound.
– 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices.
– Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs.
– CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs.
– FX to control room function helps to monitor eff ect signal via headphones and control room outputs.
– Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls.
– Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
The XENYX 1202 gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own. XENYX preamps off er a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX 1202 provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
The Ins and Outs of Brilliance
The 12-input, 2-bus XENYX 1202 has 4 XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use 4 dynamic or condenser microphones. The 3-band British EQ ensures warm, musical sound every time. Simple, high-quality controls make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise. Play music between sets via the RCA CD/Tape Inputs (main mix or control room/phones assignable), and record your performance to outboard recording gear via the RCA Outputs. Add some outboard digital magic to your sound using the FX Send; simply connect an outboard device to apply effects such, as reverb or delay.
No matter what your audio mixing needs, the XENYX 1202 provides the performance and features that can take your talent to the next level, at a price sure to amaze you. Professional sound quality, our legendary XENYX mic preamps, British-style EQs and rugged reliability make XENYX 1202 ideal for both your live gigs and recording. Try one on today – we have one available in your size!