- Tri-capsule array – 3 condenser capsules can record almost any situation.
- Multiple pattern selection – cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo.
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output.
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), and requires a minimum of 64 MB of RAM(remove existing and upload).
Professional multi-pattern USB mic for recording and streaming
- Tri-capsule array—three condenser capsules inside perfectly capture any kind of sound source
- Multiple pattern selection—cardioid, stereo, omnidirectional & bidirectional
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
- Perfect for podcasting, voiceovers, game streaming, interviews, conference calls and music recording
- Plug ‘n play—Mac and PC compatible
The Mic of the Internet
Record and stream with unparalleled sound quality direct to your computer with Yeti, the ultimate professional USB Microphone. Yeti uses Blue’s proprietary tri-capsule technology for pristine, studio-quality broadcast sound. Featuring four different pattern settings, Yeti USB mic is ideal for podcasting, voice for YouTube, game streaming on Twitch, Skype calls, music and more.
With simple controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain, you’ll be recording and streaming right out of the box. The Yeti does not require any driver install; simply plug it into your computer’s USB port with the included USB cable and you’re ready to record and stream.
Four Patterns for Versatile Recording
Well-suited to podcasting, game streaming, Skype calls, vocals and instruments, cardioid mode captures sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone. It delivers a rich, full-bodied sound.
Omnidirectional mode picks up sound equally from all directions. Great for conference calls, it is best used in situations when you want to capture the feeling of ‘being there’.
Bidirectional mode records from both the front and the rear of the microphone. It is ideal for recording or streaming an interview between two people.
The stereo mode uses both the left and right channels and is ideal for capturing a realistic sound image when there are multiple sound sources in front of the mic.
With its controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain, Yeti puts you in charge of every level of the recording and streaming process. If you are recording a loud source, simply adjust the microphone’s sensitivity with the gain control. Or, if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button.
The microphone comes equipped with a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack and allows you to listen to what you’re recording in real-time, without latency delays. You can adjust the volume of your headphones using a control on the front of the microphone.
Innovative Design Makes Recording Easy
The desktop stand is designed so you can adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source, improving sound quality. Once you have it at a desired angle, you can use the set screws to secure it in place. For the ultimate desktop studio, Yeti can be removed from its base and mounted on the Radius III shockmount and/or the Compass desktop boom arm.
- Capsules: 3 condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: cardioid, stereo, omnidirectional, bidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, macOS (10.10 or higher), USB 1.1/2.0/3.0